CALL FOR ABSTRACTS / CALL FOR PAPERS / CALL FOR THESES
ICIEMC 2022: June 30 – July 1 (virtual format)
Theme “Tackling the Challenges & Seizing the Opportunities of Tomorrow”
The COVID-19 pandemics has changed the life of practically everybody in some way, in less than a year, inducing a systemic shock effect on citizens and economies (Ashford et.al., 2020). In the 2021 edition of ICIEMC we focused on (post)pandemic changes in marketing and consumer behaviour. The pandemics is far from over, and yet we see that economies, organizations and people have changed their behaviors and adjusted their strategies. Facing a crisis, we adapted in order to survive and continue to thrive.
So, at ICIEMC 2022 (6th edition) we continue the approach we started last year, yet we look more closely at what has been done and what can be done to tackle the challenges that this new world entails. Also, we seek new perspectives on how we may seize the opportunities that future may bring us, with a focus on the role of data, intelligence and the emergence of new business models.
We welcome scientific contributions related to overcoming challenges related to the pandemics, applied to any industry or service area and we value specific contributions linked to business and marketing strategies used to explore future opportunities.
At ICIEMC we distinguish the Best Papers and Best Theses with specific awards. You may see the awards granted in the last two editions on our site (http://iciemc.pt/iciemc-awards/).
IMPORTANT DATES & DETAILS FOR ABSTRACT & PAPER SUBMISSION
Abstract submission: March 11, 2022
Abstract acceptance notification: March 18, 2022
Procedure for abstract submission: send an abstract of maximum 250 words together with the title, author names, affiliation and track you are submitting by email to firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
Paper submission: May 16, 2022
Paper acceptance notification: May 31, 2022
Camera-Ready papers: June 20, 2022
Procedure for paper submission: send your paper of maximum 5.000 words (references included) in the ICIEMC paper template using the CMT Platform for paper submissions:
Author registration & payment: June 10, 2022
IMPORTANT DATES & DETAILS FOR THESES ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
ICIEMC 2022 welcomes the possibility to run for a prize of Best Thesis in Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Consumer Behaviour, Strategy, Tourism or Technology. To be eligible, applicants must have defended their thesis (Master in Science or PhD) in 2020 or in 2021. Proof of defense will be requested for selected applicants for the prize.
Thesis Abstract submission – May 16, 2022
Thesis acceptance notification: May 31, 2022
Thesis Submission Procedure: send an abstract of your thesis (500 – 1000 words), together with the title, author name, supervisor(s) name(s), degree, scientific area of the degree, institution that granted the degree and country to firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com> by May 16, 2022.
- Business Models
- Consumer Behaviour & Neurosciences
- Consumer Protection & Data Privacy
- Digital Transformation in Entrepreneurship and Marketing
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Marketing
- Marketing Communications, Social Media, Public Relations, Advertising & Promotion
- Marketing in Specific Industries
- Relationship Marketing, Sensory & Experiential Marketing
- Strategic Marketing & Value Creation
- Services Marketing & Customer Experience
- Sustainable Marketing, Social Responsibility & Ethics
- Teaching & Learning in Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Marketing
- Tourism Marketing
- Advances in Intelligence & Data for Business, Marketing and Consumer Behaviour – Ciro Martins & Jorge Rodrigues
- Challenges & Opportunities in Business, Marketing and Consumer Behaviour – Irina Saur-Amaral & Sandra Filipe
- Digital Marketing Perspectives – Belém Barbosa
- Niche Tourism & (Post)Pandemic Tourism Marketing Perspectives – Bruno Barbosa Sousa
CONFERENCE DETAILS & CONTACTS
Conference Chairs: Irina Saur-Amaral & Sandra Filipe
Host Institution: ISCA – Universidade de Aveiro // Commemorative Edition – 50th anniversary of ISCA-UA