Call for papers and workshops for ICEM22 – International Council for Education Media
October 12-14, 2022
LOCAL ORGANIZER: Politécnico de Santarém
Deadline submission: 31st July
More info: https://icem2022.ipsantarem.pt/
The annual Conference of the International Council for Educational Media (ICEM) is a meeting place for researchers and practitioners with a common ground in educational media, educational technology and technology enhanced learning. ICEM is one of the oldest associations in the field, being established by European ministries of education and UNESCO in 1950.
Thematic Areas (but not limited to):
- Educational Media and Media and Information Literacy
- Innovative and Inclusive Educational Approaches and Environments
- Learning Ecosystems and Learning Design
- Online and Mobile Learning and Ubiquitous Technologies for Learning
- Learning and Skills for the Digital Era
- Open Science and Open Educational Resources
- 3D Fabrication for Learning
- Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence in Education and Training
- Virtual Worlds, Gamification and Serious Games in the Classroom
- Learning and Collaborative Technologies
- STEAM Learning
- Smart Education and Smart Cities
- Technology Enhanced Learning
For the accepted abstracts, interested parties are invited to submit full papers until 11 september 2022.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. Submissions will be handled through EasyChair and will go through double blind peer review process by Scientific Committee.
Accepted papers will be published in Communication, Computers, and Information Technologies book series by Springer – to be confirmed.
ICEM 2022 Conference accepted extended abstracts will be published in a Book with ISBN.