Diogo Carvalho, Sofia Ribeiro and Lorena Sousa (DigiMedia PhD Students) are preparing training sessions within Ser + – By Students for Students Program.
23 de novembro
Formação: Uma introdução ao Design-Based Research
Dinamizador: Lorena de Sousa (Programa Doutoral em Multimédia em Educação)
Duração: 2 horas
29 de novembro
Formação: UI vs UX: Uma dúvida persistente
Dinamizador: Diogo Carvalho e Sofia Ribeiro (Programa Doutoral em Informação e Comunicação em Plataformas Digitais)
Duração: 3 horas
By Students for Students Program
• The integral development of students;
• Combining formal aspects (courses/curricular units) with non-formal and informal aspects;
• Focusing not just on developing soft skills (social activities);
• Responding to needs reported by students (in diverse areas).
This program is based on a vision of training that:
• It can cover a wide variety of topics as long as it is in accordance with the needs reported by the students (not just focusing on soft skills);
• It is designed around it being by students for students (the training is operationalized between peers, according to the supply needs that the students themselves identify);
• It will aim for continuous assessment, monitoring the assessment of participation in the program/ getting feedback from both trainers and participants.