The 9th Iberoamerican Conference on Applications and Usability for Interactive TV (jAUTI’2020) will be hosted by the SocialiTV group of the DigiMedia Research Centre in the University of Aveiro with the special participation of the Network on Applications and Usability of Interactive Digital Television (RedAUTI). Due to the current situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19), the conference will be held online on December 18, 2020 (FREE).
Expected types of paper
jAUTI 2020 accepts papers 4-6 pages (in the LNCS/CCIS one-column page format), both for ongoing work with preliminary results and mature or concluded research.
The main thematic issues, but not limited to these, are:
- technologies, services and applications for interactive digital TV
- smart TV applications
- OTT and IPTV services
- media and distribution
- environments and interaction techniques
- crossmedia and transmedia content
- new video formats
- user interfaces and interaction in the TV ecosystem
- multisensory interaction
- second screen applications
- online video
- TV related media studies
- usability and UX evaluations
- recommendation systems
- smart TV ecosystems
Guidelines for authors
Admitted languages: English, Portuguese or Spanish.
All accepted papers will be published in the proceedings of the conference under ISBN reference.
A selection of the best papers will be chosen and their authors will be invited to send an extended version of it for its checking and later publication in Springer CCIS, Communications in Computer and Information Science, indexed in Scopus.
The submissions of papers is carried in the online platform: https://ocs.springer.com/ocs/home/jAUTI2020.
- Abstract: 18 Nov 2020
- Upload (preliminary version): 25 Nov
- First Review: 26 Nov- 11 Dec
- Decision: 12 Dec
- Event: 18 Dec (virtual conference)
- Final version for proceedings / Invitations extensions CCIS Springer: 28 Dec
- Extensions CCIS Springer Upload: 28 Jan 2021
- Extensions CCIS Springer Review: 1 Feb – 28 Feb 2021
- Final version CCIS Springer: 17 March 2021