INTED2022, the 16th annual International Technology, Education and Development Conference, will be held in Valencia (Spain) on the 7th, 8th and 9th of March, 2022.
INTED is one of the largest international education conferences for lecturers, researchers, technologists and professionals from the educational sector. After 15 years, it has become a reference event where more than 700 experts from 80 countries will get together to present their projects and share their knowledge on teaching and learning methodologies and innovations on educational technology.
- Abstracts should only be submitted online.
- The deadline for abstract submission is November 18th, 2021.
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Please avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not have more than 3500 characters including spaces.
- The minimum number of characters for an abstract to be reviewed is 1000 including spaces.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference: oral, poster or virtual. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Authors will have their personal access and password codes, in order to manage, edit, etc. their abstracts.
- After having registered as an author, you will receive a confirmation by email with your login and password codes.
- After registering your abstract, you will receive an email with your abstract ID.
- If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact the Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to make any corrections to an already submitted abstract or if you wish to submit other abstracts, you should use your personal access codes. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline: November 18th, 2021.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email by December 20th, 2021.
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION:
- If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper. The final paper length should be between 4 to 10 pages (including references). The template of the Final Paper is available in the templates section.
- A paper should contain the description of your study and should be structured in different sections such as: Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgements (if applicable) and References.
- Please note that title and authors list should be coincident with the accepted abstract.
- The references should be cited according to the Bibliography and Citation Style.
- Contributions will only be published in the INTED2022 Proceedings if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before January 13th, 2022 (in person or virtually).
- If you wish to be a session chair, please email your request to email@example.com and indicate the topic area in which you are interested. Registration for the conference is required to be a session chair.
INTED2022 Proceedings will be produced with all the accepted abstracts and papers.
All accepted contributions will be included in the IATED Digital Library to form part of our database of innovative projects in Education and Technology.
This publication will be submitted for evaluation for its inclusion in Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index).
Since 2010, all INTED Conference Proceedings have been accepted and indexed in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index
Additionally, IATED is a member of Crossref, a not-for-profit membership organization for scholarly publishing working to make content easy to find, link, cite and assess. Due to this partnership, each published paper in INTED2022 Proceedings will be assigned a DOI number (Digital Object Identifiers) for its easy citation and indexation.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 18th, 2021. (included) (*)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: December 20th, 2021.
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: January 13th, 2022. (included) (*)
- Registration deadline for authors: January 13th, 2022. (included) (*)
- Virtual presentation deadline: February 8th, 2022. (included) (*)
- Conference Dates: Valencia (Spain), March 7th, 8th and 9th, 2022.
(*) By midnight – 23:59 Los Angeles Time Zone